1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips 'n' Tricks

Discussion in 'Strategic Command' started by HiGuys5525, Feb 1, 2015.

1. HiGuys5525

HiGuys5525 Alpha Tester
    Testing The Galaxy, One Star At A Time

United States
    So I've been playing Imperia for quite some time and I believe I've come up with a few tips to digest information given to you in the game.

A. The importance of a planet is primarily based on it's max development level (MDL). The MDL can be found on any given planet's info page. An MDL above 80+ represents an good world to have.

B. A good way to gauge the loyalty of a character is by how long it would take to pass an edict using their adm points.
    For Example:

In this image, the "Planet time", or the time it will take for the planet's government to approve of this measure, is 5.3 months, where the "Sector time" is way more than that. This means that your sector governor doesn't like you that much (because he's holding up the works), while the planetary viceroy likes you a fair bit.

..To be continued..

2. Texashawk

Texashawk Developer
    Staff Member Developer Forum Admin

United States
    This is a good trick, HiGuys!! So good that maybe I should plug it... ;-) Seriously, no, that's a good way of using it. I will look at making this a little more accurate so that it can actually be more useful! With the many new players and the new build being released, keep sharing your tips!

-Steve

3. Campo

Campo Minor Viceroy

United Kingdom
    As I think of it, perhaps this thread ought to be moved to Strategic Command? This is due to it:

- Providing tips and tricks
    - Would get a thread in Strategic Command whilst still having a thread left in here
    - Be more appropriate for that forum

Delete this after reading. =P